key word is promote

okay,i had renew my blog and the design
a new journey had started

this semester is my last two semester
except improving the skill and learn something advanced
the main thing that i found that we need to learn is...
yes
the key word promote,
to promote ourself

in the other word
which mean we need to tell the other any benefit that
they can get when they hire us
including our strength,skill,positive hobby and so on

we had been given a task to complete in class
tell our partner what are my strength
actually i felt quite embarrassed
it's like showing off, somemore the target is not the boss
which i wish them to hire me

anyway,this class ended quite happy as the lecturer we had
already knew him few semester ago

there is another class right after we end this promoting class
but nothing special to me
i just skip it

oh ya
tomorrow im going back to hometown again lol
quite boring actually

to me
no internet no life



i hug hippy everyday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top